Are you thinking of giving a new and personal spin to your condo? No matter what size, shape, or style your condo comes in, here are five incredibly amazing ideas that are easy to implement and will beautifully transform your old, mundane condo in no time.
- If you haven’t lucked out with a spacious condo, the best trick to make it appear larger and wider is by going with the correct color palette. Choose neutral colors over dark bold colors. Light, neutral colors like gray, white, and beige, will not only add more dimension to your condo but also complement different types and colors of furniture, frames, tools, equipment, and other pieces you lay around the house.
- Go for multifunctional furniture that is flexible, gives you the benefit of more than one piece of furniture, and also cuts down your expenditure. Make sure the furniture is sizable and easy to move around so that you can change and mix your interiors frequently or whenever you get bored.
- Because condos are generally smaller in size with less room to hoard your things (pun intended), keep away from clutter. Repurposing your old furniture by transforming them into something new and more efficient is a smart way to recycle and reuse. You can also add mirrors around the condo to give the illusion of a larger space.
- Having a focal point can add a lot of dimension to a small and otherwise less-spacious condo. Choose a focus wall through which you would want to draw attention to the room. You can cover the wall with a beautiful layer of wallpaper and a few photo frames and surround it with decorative elements,
- Be careful with the art pieces and decoratives you would want to incorporate into the house. Do not go for gaudy pieces that take away the feeling of warmth and love from the house. Instead, go for pieces that reflect your personality, are easy to pair with other parts of your house, and accentuate the appearance of the condo effortlessly.